Colored Powder Sessions
Colored powder photography is an amazing way to capture and highlight our incredible dog athletes in motion!
I am a certified colored powder animal photographer through Jess Bell Photography, which means that I have taken a course specifically on handling and safety during these sessions with dogs and horses. I am SO excited to bring this to our area!
These sessions in 2023 will be held both indoors and outdoors. Each date has two time blocks to chose from, 5-7 pm and 7-9 pm. Handlers and dogs should plan to be present for the entire time block to hear the safety briefing and rotate through assisting with each other’s dogs if needed – make sure you coordinate with your friends so you can have the experience together! Only one dog will be working at a time, so feel free to crate out of your car or bring a crate. At some of the facilities, crating is available.
- Saturday, June 10th at a private residence in Batavia, IL (outdoors) – registration open! **Added a 3pm-5pm session because it filled!**
- Wednesday, August 9th in Steven’s Point, WI at Country Paws
- Planning in progress for Twin Cities, MN (indoors)
- The base price of $250 includes one dog and one angle of action colored powder photography. After the session, Nadia will choose the best shot from your dog’s session to deliver as a digital image. This base price also includes a human goodie bag and $100 print credit towards a 16” x 20” or larger wall art piece (prints and wall art are additional costs).
- For $150, you can add-on another dog from the same household and/or add an angle to an already-registered dog. Each dog AND angle gets you perfectly-edited digital image and even more credit towards a wall art purchase! For example, if Mary wanted to register 2 dogs with 2 angles each, her total would be $700 and she would receive 4 digitals and $400 towards a wall art piece sized 16” x 20” or larger after the session.
- For $50, you can also add-on a composite. This add-on includes the digital image file. This option is great for multi-dog households or someone who wants a creative montage of a single dog. Note that we will NOT jump multiple dogs together during the session, the composite will be created digitally afterwards.
- Wall art, prints, and other gift items are available for purchase after your session at an additional cost! Samples will be available to view, and I know you will fall in love!
In the box below, select the number of dogs you would like to sign-up and then pick the first available time within the time block you prefer (either 3-5pm, 5-7pm, or 7-9pm). Remember that should attend the entire time block, so these times are just a way to make sure we have time for each dog. We will create a running order that goes by jump height and powder color on the day of the session!
Fill out the form with your information and watch for an email from me. Click the link in the email to complete the information for your dog(s), sign your contract, and pay the invoice. IMPORTANT: These steps must be completed within 48 hours or you will lose your spot! I expect that there will be high demand for these sessions and I will keep a waitlist, so if you don’t get a spot right away and the times are gone, please reach out to email@example.com!